Vendors’ Shipping Instructions
Register your vendor account
For Live Rates
In “Account Details”> “Edit your Account Details” you will see an area labeled vendor options,
If you have keys for USPS, UPS, FedEx, Stamps, or DHL, Insert your carrier keys in their designated areas, this will provide live shipping rates four your product based on product weight.
If you don’t already have shipping keys for the carriers offered, click on the links below for each carrier, and follow the instructions.
Flat Rate Shipping
If you choose to select the Flat Rate shipping cost option, the Flat Rate shipping cost you set will be added on top of any additional shipping methods (excluding free shipping) you have activated.
In your vendor dashboard, click “Product”> “Add New”
The table is where you define your custom rates. Click ‘Insert row’ and fill in each column;
- Country Code – Use the 2 digit country code, e.g. US or GB
- State/country Code – Use a 2 digit state code, e.g. AL or NY
- Zip/postcode – Enter a single postcode to apply the rule to. Use a wildcard to match multiple similar postcodes, e.g. PE* or 90210
- Line Cost – Enter a cost which is applied to the line (ignores quantity). This cost should exclude tax.
- Item Cost – Enter a cost which is applied to the item (cost * quantity). This cost should exclude tax.
You may add as many rows as you need. Only one row will match the customer location, starting from top to bottom.
If no shipping method is input upon product approval, free shipping will be used as a default.
If a vendor would like to offer free shipping,
In the shipping section located in “Product data” click the dropdown labeled shipping class > select “Free Shipping”